We’ve put 40 years of research and thousands of trials into products that help agriculture production and the environment at the same time.
Our Crop Health Program consists of 4 different liquid agricultural products that have been designed to specifically maintain and enhance production while lowering input costs.
Soil AidSoil Aid, applied in the spring, rejuvenates the soil by stimulating the biological activity, restoring ecological balance. This porous soil will have more available nutrients and an ability to trap and store moisture.Our customers report an increase in production and quality after using Soil Aid.
Early RiserStimulate quicker germination & emergence. Seeds treated with Early Riser generally have double sprouting, creating the potential for greatly increased yields. Applied directly to seed, it provides a healthier more productive plant.
Super CropSuper Crop is applied to crop throughout the growing cycle (3-4 leaf stage to maturity). A Foliar Feed/top dressing is an efficient, effective approach to crop production. Super Crop will stimulate the production of proteins & sugars within the plant, increasing yield while providing protection from stressors.
Winter FixThis fall soil application is applied post-harvest. Winter Fix reconditions the soil while assisting in the breakdown of both crop and chemical residues.
Makes Every Raindrop Count!Richards is Environmentally Friendly. It is safe for children and pets. It can also be used for Organic Food Production.
Soil Aid – Spring Soil Application
- applied directly on the soil by sprayer or irrigation water.
- rejuvenates the soil by stimulating the biological activity of the soil, restoring ecological balance.
- reduces water needs which results in energy savings.
- customers report an increase in production and quality after using Soil Aid.
Early Riser – Seed Treatment
- stimulate quicker germination and emergence.
- seeds treated with generally have double sprouting and will produce numerous stools.
- creates the potential for greatly increased yields.
- builds a healthier more productive plant.
- creates an environment that stimulates mycorrhizal fungi. This fungi living in association with the plant root system transfers phosphorous and other essential elements necessary for plant growth.
Super Crop – Foliar Feed
- a Foliar Feed / top dressing which is an efficient, effective approach to crop production.
- mixing Super Crop with chemical fertilizer or herbicides will accelerate their activity & up-take by as much as 50%.
- potential to save thousands annually in input costs.
Winter Fix – Fall Soil Application
- Soil amendment to recondition & enhance the soil in the off-season.
- Speeds the decay of crop residue or trash.
- Rapidly helps microorganisms breakdown the chemical residues from previous applications of herbicides, pesticides & fungicides.