Helping Agriculture and the Ecology
We’ve put 40 years of research and thousands of trials into products that help agriculture production and the environment at the same time.
Our three major agricultural products have been designed to specifically maintain and enhance production while lowering input costs.
- applied directly on the soil by sprayer or irrigation water.
- rejuvenates the soil by stimulating the biological activity of the soil, restoring ecological balance.
- reduces water needs which results in energy savings
- customers report an increase in production and quality after using Soil Aid
- stimulate quicker germination and emergence.
- seeds treated with generally have double sprouting and will produce numerous stools.
- creates the potential for greatly increased yields.
- greater resistance to seed-borne diseases, lessening the need for fungicides.
- creates an environment that stimulates mycorrhizal fungi. This fungi living in association with the plant root system transfers phosphorous and other essential elements necessary for plant growth.
- a Foliar Feed / top dressing which is an efficient, effective approach to crop production.
- mixing Crop Booster with chemical fertilizer or herbicides will accelerate their activity & up-take by as much as 50%.
- potential to save thousands annually in input costs.